Your Creative Business 90 day Planner
Dream. Plan. Create.
A Creative Business owners life is busy!
You passion is creating and making but there are always so many other tasks to do as well.
Lists everywhere on random pieces of paper, even the backs of old envelopes, no knowing which notebook you last used and post it’s are everywhere – sound familiar?
So you can’t find what you need, when you need it. You are swimming around in circles, feeling disorganised and in chaos, and worst wasting so much time looking for things….
and that is just for firefighting the day to day stuff….
…you also have the marketing to plan and prepare for!
Something needs to change…..
The 90 day Creative Business Planner
Setting goals for a whole year can be hard to figure out and seem un-achievable.
Creating plans for 90 days instead means you can pick suitable goals and turn them into doable plans of action.
As we all know, life has a habit of throwing curve balls, and a lot can change in twelve months.
90 day planning means you can easily adapt and get back on track as quickly.
If a goal doesn’t go to plan, you don’t need to wait a whole year to figure it out! Simply reset for the next quarter!
A planner which extra help, support and accountability!
Your 90 day planner – to keep you on track, proactive and focused
An exclusive Facebook group for support and accountability
2x LIVE goal setting sessions to get you on the right path every 90 days
Monthly Challenges in the Facebook group to push you and encourage you
Promotional Planner Booklet, jam packed with marketing dates, to help you plan your best marketing
• Goal Setting.
• 12 Month Planner. 3 months to a page
• Review Previous Quarter
• Marketing Plan
• Quarterly Action Plan
• Monthly Focus
• Monthly Goal Breakdown with action steps
• Monthly Project Planner
• Monthly Content Theme Planning
• Monthly Social Media/Blog/Email Planning to support monthly business goals
• Quarterly Promotional Planner (separate booklet) with national days for Social Media/PR inspiration
• Monthly Expenses/Sales Tracker
• Month Calendar (easy to find with tabs)
• Weekly Planner/Diary (a week to two pages)
• Weekly inspirational quote
• Monthly Review
• Monthly Review/Tracker pages
• Additional 11 bullet journal, square style pages for ideas, notes, lists or doodles